There is no more important investment decision than the education of children and young people. We appreciate Hills Grammar families are choosing to invest in their children’s future and we are privileged to work in partnership with you to achieve our shared goals.
As a School, we are proud to deliver on our Mission of "Outstanding teaching within a unique learning environment: fostering each student’s potential for greatness". We do this by providing our students with
- a truly unique learning environment on an expansive 53.4 acre campus. We continually invest in our learning environment – natural, built, human and cultural - to ensure our students are able to take full advantage of all the opportunities a Hills Grammar education provides.
- an ECEC environment that has been rated as Exceeding in two consecutive reviews by the National Quality Standards
- deliberately small class sizes | 20 per class K-6 | up to 25 per class 7 - 12 for core subjects, with electives often having much smaller numbers
- highly qualified, passionate and experienced staff delivering individualised attention and challenging learning programs
- tailored programs which aim to enable, enrich and extend student learning
- an extensive Co-curricular program providing students with a myriad of opportunities to truly become an ‘Original’
- specialist support teachers and programs through our Learning Enrichment Program and Centre
- consistent performance in State and Nationwide testing
- wide selection of courses for HSC students, including all of the rigorous and challenging extension courses
- a warm and inclusive culture that values and focuses on student wellbeing
Hills Grammar was, and continues to be, built by parents solely for the benefit of our students. Our dreams for your children and the School remain bold, as were those of the founders of the School in 1982, and the many parents who have supported the school throughout our journey.
Tuition Fees are reviewed and updated annually. While it is expected that there will be no change to the Fee Schedule during the course of an academic year, the School Council reserves the right to change the Fee Schedules in the event of exceptional circumstances.