To empower our students to be tomorrow’s leaders: accomplished, confident and able to achieve their potential through:
- Higher-order thinking skills and a deep understanding over a range of academic disciplines
- Life long learning and the skills to adapt to technological and occupational change
- Commitment to humanitarian values with a genuine willingness to promote social justice and inter-cultural understanding
- Personal responsibility, good health and resilience
- Pride and a sense of belonging to their school community
- Knowledge of the world and an understanding of global citizenship and the importance of an international perspective
- Appreciation of democratic processes and an ability to contribute to the development of society.
Where are they now?
Visit our Alumni section to read the profiles of some of our graduates.