Guidelines and Uniform
International Students Guidelines
These guidelines can be viewed in PDF format. (Please choose from the links below). If you would prefer a hard copy to be posted to you, please contact the school.
- International Student Guidelines Part A - Visa Conditions
- International Student Guidelines Part B - Care for and Services to International Students
- International Student Guidelines Part C - The Education Care for Overseas Students Act 2000
- Suspension, Deferment, Cancellation of Enrolment Policy
- Transfer Request Assessment Policy
- Complaints Policy
As members of The Hills Grammar School community, students are expected to take pride in the school uniform and wear it appropriately at all times. Uniform items can be purchased from the Argyle and Tweed uniform shop located at the school.
Uniform guidelines and a price list for 2013 can be viewed in PDF format by clicking here.
Uniform Shops Opening Hours
Argyle and Tweed opening hours during school term are:
Mondays 8.15 am – 12 noon then 2.30 pm – 4.00 pm
Thursdays 8.15 am – 4.00 pm.
The Second Hand Uniform shop opening hours during school term are:
Mondays 8.00 am - 10.00 am then 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
Thursdays 8.00 am - 10.00 am then 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
The uniform shops are also open on certain days during school holidays. Please contact Lyndall.Roseblade@hillsgrammar.nsw.edu.au for more information or to make an appointment.