Accredited Intensive English Courses on Campus
Since 2014, Hills Grammar has offered eligible international students the opportunity to study intensive English prior to their High School enrolment. Hills International Education (HIE) teaches quality intensive English programs which are delivered on campus and often integrated into mainstream classes such as Mathematics, Physical Education and House Tutor Groups.
This way, the students get to know the campus, their peers and their teachers before moving into their mainstream classes. HIE is a nurturing environment with up to 15 students attending at a time and several staff members available to care for their schooling and social needs.
There are many benefits having Intensive English on campus;
- Students are part of the Hills Grammar community and are involved in many facets of school life
- Students work towards achieving an acceptable level of language proficiency for entry into mainstream classes
- Students are supported academically and socially through a transition program
- Safe and supportive homestay accommodation environments can be facilitated by the School
- Students have access to support services, counselling and academic advice
- Students are provided with opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with their peers
- Highly qualified and dedicated teachers deliver the courses
The following High School Preparation Courses are offered to eligible students
- Upper Intermediate
Students are required to provide evidence of English proficiency prior to enrolments in HIE.
For further information please contact the Enrolments Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org